Hawaii Pizza Hut Literacy Fund
Pizza Hut has a long history of supporting literacy organizations. Over $4.5 million was raised in Hawaii since 1992. The Hawaii Pizza Hut Literacy Fund is a donor advised fund established at the Hawaii Community Foundation. Its main purpose is to increase reading and literacy in Hawaii.
2019 Hawaii Pizza Hut Literacy Fund grants include:
- Read to Me International Foundation
- Hawaii Theatre for Youth
- Boys and Girls Club of the Big Island
- Boys and Girls Club of Maui, Inc.
- Hana Arts Afterschool Drama & Music Club
Hawaii Pizza Hut also provides college scholarships awarded annually.
2019-2020 Scholarship Year Recipients include:
- Christiane-Lih Cain – University of Hawaii Manoa
- Misty-Leigh Carter – Chaminade University Honolulu
- Kirsten Freeman – University of Hawaii West Oahu
- Chelsie Sen – University of Hawaii Manoa
For more information on Hawaii Pizza Hut Literacy Fund Grants or Scholarships, click here.